Monday, February 10, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT

  • What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
I'm passionate about helping people. I like to listen and be there to give insight and advice. I guess I want to be able to hear peoples' stories and share them. I'm not sure what specific passion that is yet but I guess I just want to help people be heard.
  • How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
Last semester helped me to dive right in to using the internet as a tool to put information our in to the world. Blogs and websites are a great way to get information across.
  • What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
Finding a way to make an impact would impress people. I don't really want my project to be about impressing others I just really want to help others and make a difference.
  • How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?

No comments:

Post a Comment