Monday, February 24, 2014

I, JURY

Marisol's essay: I liked the ideas you presented in your closing paragraph such as it' okay to be different! Good Job!
Eli: You did a good job at presenting an idea and then following up with a real-life example. That made your ideas more solid. Good job!
Mia's: I thought you had a nice "flow" to your essay if that makes sense. Also I though you closing paragraph was strong and left some room for thought and reflection from readers. You also had a good use of elements from the story without summarizing. Good Job!
Rachel: I thought your essay was pretty good and I thought it was interesting how you compared what our world deems as high status worthy versus what the world state looks for. Maybe just a few more textual examples (that's probable hard though because we are only on ch 6). Good job!

Most of the essays I read had good use of textual evidence from the story. I liked how when they used an example they weren't really summarizing but were actually use it to accentuate their arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment